Our client is founded 50years ago and now a word leader with their retail concept. For the largest franchise, with over 2100 stores and a head office near Utrecht, we are looking for a Reporting Manager EU. This Utrecht headquarter has got (franchise) stores in France, Germanym Belgium and the Netherlands.
The organisation itself can be described as (result) driven, informal, with short communication lines and entrepreneurial & ' can do' spirit. Within the region they see opportunity for growth and are driven to succeed, If you as an employee have this mindset as well there are multiple opportunities for the taking.
Last but not least you have an annual obligation: the annual challenge workshop with your colleagues.
As Reporting Manager EU you have a broad range of responsibilities and play an important role also linking pin between the office in the Netherlands and your counterpart at the holding overseas. Besides that you will focus on:
- The monthly European closing process, including intracompany reconciliations, elimination and reclassification.
- Time and accurate consolidation process under IFRS standards and group timetable.
- Preprare and distribute financial statements and reports.
- Contribution to finance projects and strong interaction with the Finance Managers (Netherlands & Belgium, France Germany).
- Assisting in treasury, cash management and cashflow forecasting.
- Manage, maintain and monitor the Navision user profiles.
- You will report into the EU Financial Controller and have a dotted line to the CFO.
The best candidate is a teamplayer who can demonstrate entrepreneurship and has the ability to identify improvement opportunities. And furthermore these candidate has:
- Several years of experience within Accountancy (Big4 preferably) or at the least five year relevant work experience in an international company.
- Extensive reporting skills.
- The ability to work in changing environment.
- Experience and strong knowledge of IFRS and other GAAPs.
- Fleuncy in English, both spoken and written, Dutch is a plus.